- Are your parts made in the USA?
- Does your site show live inventory?
- Are your reproduction parts accurate or universal?
- Do you only offer rubber parts?
- Do you ship internationally?
- What type of payments do you accept?
- One or more of the parts on my order are on backorder. When will I receive my order?
- What is your return policy and how do I return an item I don’t need?
- I returned an item. How long will it take to get my refund?
- How do I search for a part by the part number on your website?
- I don’t know the name of the part I need, how do I figure it out?
- Do you have a retail outlet that is open to the public?
- Can I pick up my order to avoid paying for shipping costs?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- Do you offer a complete weatherstripping kit for my car
- Is my package insured?
- Is a signature required upon delivery?
YES! We ship worldwide using USPS & FedEx services. You can take a look at our shipping policy page for more details on common international services.
Our return policy is very fair and flexible. Please click here to view our formal policy. To request a refund please give call or email as a "RMA" number is required.
You can type the part # into the search box to look for parts by part #.
We have a basic weatherstip guide which outlines the basics for most vehicles. If you still have questions just call or email - that's what we are here for - we are not just order takers...we know our parts!
We offer very few "kits". While we do not offer many "pre-configured" kits we do offer volume discounts so our customers can select any parts they need and still qualify for savings. In addition one of our parts specialists can put together a tailored estimate to suit your exact vehicle and restoration needs - from a light face lift to a frame off restoration we offer a complete solution for your rubber needs!