Rubber the Right Way Shipping and Returns
Q: Shipping Policy
While our goal is to ship all in stock orders within 24 hours, Nearly ALL in stock orders leave our facility in 1-3 business days. We have a dedicated, professional shipping and warehouse team working full time to get orders out quickly and efficiently.
While the vast majority of order ship directly from our San Diego Facility, we may also drop ship or "direct ship" products directly from the different factories we use. While uncommon we reserve the right to do so to better and more quickly serve our customers.
Some parts may be considered oversized, or require special mailing tubes and additional charges may apply.
An adult signature will be required on shipments over $500 in value & all parcels are insured.
It is not our goal to profit from shipping. If you feel you have been overcharged when using our online shopping cart please give us a call. Any shipping overcharges will be refunded, however it is the customers responsibility to notify us if they feel an overcharge has occurred.
We offer FedEx, USPS & various freight services to provide our customers with a complete worldwide shipping solution. Some common shipping services are listed below.
- USPS 1st Class - Our least expensive, trackable shipping service. Delivery times are not fast and they are inconsistent. Although the service is trackable, the tracking is not all that great. All in all a decent service if you are not in a hurry and want to save a few bucks. There are size limitations on this service and it can only be used for parcels up to 13 oz.
- USPS 1st Class International - Our least expensive, trackable international shipping service. Delivery times are not fast and they are inconsistent - keep in mind this is a surface shipment and can be slow. Although the service is trackable, the tracking is not all that great. Delivery times can be affected by your location and customs. All in all a decent service if you are not in a hurry and want to save a few bucks. There are size limitations with this service and it can be used on parcels up to 4lbs. Keep in mind the final leg of the journey is often times done by your local postal service which can delay and cause issues.
- USPS Priority Mail - A mid level, trackable service. While they claim to deliver anywhere in the country in 3 days or less, it is the postal service and this does not always hold true.
- USPS Priority Mail International - A mid level, trackable service. This is an air service and while most parcels reach their destination within 6-12 business days, delivery times can be longer depending upon your location, customs and other factors. There are size and weight limitations on this service that vary depending upon your location. Keep in mind the final leg of the journey is often times done by your local postal service which can delay and cause issues.
- FedEx Ground - A mid level, dependable, trackable service. FedEx typically travels about 500 miles per day. We ship from San Diego so coast to coast shipments typically take 5 days. Delivery times are very consistent and the tracking is very good.
- FedEx International - This is a higher level international service. Delivery times are consistent and tracking is typically very good. Delivery times can range from 3-10 days depending upon your location, customs and other factors. Keep in mind the final leg of the journey is often times done by your local postal service which can delay and cause issues.
- FedEx Expedited Services (Overnight & 2 Day) - These are higher level FedEx services and almost always arrive in the quoted timeframe. While they can be very expensive, these services can be handy in a pinch.
Q: Backorder Policy
At Rubber the Right Way we make every possible effort to maintain a complete inventory of parts. However, due to the unique nature of our parts, global & domestic supply issues etc., some parts may be backordered. If you are working on a tight schedule please call or email to confirm availability prior to ordering.
Our site will allow you to purchase out of stock items. Notification of any backorders will be emailed within 1 business day.
Most backorders are filled within 7-10 business days.
We may on occasion make partial shipments. When a partial shipment is made any secondary shipments to complete your order will be done at no cost to you.
Q: No Hassle Returns
At Rubber the Right Way we want to make returns as easy as possible. The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a part you don't want or need. We never charge re-stocking fees and are very easy to work with. Our formal return policy is below.
Please inspect all products immediately upon receipt. All claims for missing / damaged parts must be made within 14 days of receipt. We accept returns if you are unsatisfied for any reason with your RTRW purchase. We charge no re-stocking fees. We honor returns for refund or credit within one year of purchase. Parts for return must be clean and in original condition (unaltered / uncut). It is OK to remove parts from packaging provided you keep them clean and unmodified. We recommend test fitting all parts on a clean vehicle surface prior to installing. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer unless we make a mistake on the order. T-shirts and other clothing related items can only be returned if they are in the original sealed package. To request a refund please call or email with your original order # - "RMA" numbers are required for ALL returns.
Q: Tax Exempt
If you are an automotive professional in the state of California, and meet the requirements to become a tax exempt customer, please click here to download the tax exempt form. You will need to fill out the form completely and send it by fax or email along with a copy of your current sellers permit.