Windshield Seal - With Groove For Trim
FITMENT NOTE: Made With Groove For Trim
Windshield Seal / Gasket. Replacing windshield or back glass seals not only improves the look of your vehicle but it also makes for a quieter cab and protects from water damage. Poor fitting or worn out gaskets can leak air and water creating noise and rust. Protect your ride with our direct fit weatherstrips for a factory look and perfect seal.
- One piece fitted seal with proper bonded ends as original - no cutting or splicing is required
- Mounts around the full perimeter of the windshield
- Made with the divider bar molded directly into it for a precise, factory fit
- Made with the slot to accommodate the outer edge's decorative molding
- Replaces original GM Part #3684695
- Fits 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952 & 1953 Chevy & GMC Pickup Truck, Suburban & Panel
- Crafted from high quality, weather & UV resistant EPDM rubber for maximum longevity - will not fade, crack or shrink
- Direct fit - made to original specifications for an authentic fit & appearance
**Please check the "Matching Vehicles" box at the right of the main product image to confirm this part is applicable to your vehicle
**All parts sold by Rubber the Right Way are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! Learn more.
Rubber the Right Way has you covered for your windshield and back glass seals. Replacing seals and weatherstrips not only improves the value and appearance of your classic but it also makes the vehicle more enjoyable to drive. This high-quality, EPDM rubber seal is made to OEM specifications with all the details. Make sure to purchase the highest quality windshield or rear window seals available from Rubber the Right Way - a trusted industry leader for 20+ years. You can count on Rubber the Right Way for all of your restoration and replacement parts needs for your Classic 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 Chevy or GMC Pickup, Panel or Suburban.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H14.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.