Front Door Vent Window Main Seal
Front Door Vent Window Division Seal / Gasket. Sometimes called "smoker" or "wind wing" windows, the vent windows are the small windows in the front doors. This is the weatherstrip for the back edge of these vent windows. This part fits opposite the glass run channel and seals the vent window when the vent is closed. Replace missing or worn original seals with our top quality, direct fit reproductions to keep your cab quiet and dry.
- Sold as a pair for both driver (LH) & passenger (RH) sides
- Fully molded with brass core and mounting tabs as original
- Seals the vertical back edge of the vent window
- Replaces original GM Part #4304470, 4304471
- Order the main weatherstrip separately to completely seal the vent window - #10-032V
- Fits 1959-65 Cadillac Series 75 Models only
- Crafted from high quality, weather & UV resistant EPDM rubber for maximum longevity - will not fade, crack or shrink
- Direct fit - USA MADE to original specifications for an authentic fit & appearance
**Please check the "Matching Vehicles" box at the right of the main product image to confirm this part is applicable to your vehicle
**All parts sold by Rubber the Right Way are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! Learn more.
The Series 75 is the biggest, baddest Cadillac they made from 1959-65...you simply can't drive one around town with worn out vent window seals. Good thing we have the solution with our top quality, USA made replacements. These weatherstips are made of EPDM rubber for a lifetime of use and abuse...they are also made as original with all details. Put a fresh set on to eliminate wind noise, vibration and water from entering the cab. You can trust Rubber the Right Way for all of your restoration and replacement parts needs for your 1959 or 1960 Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Oldsmobile or Pontiac. If you are going to spend the time and money to replace these, make sure you spend it wisely on a time tested replacement part that will fit properly and last!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.9 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H6.0000” x L2.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.